[Felvtalk] Mo

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Mon Apr 10 18:09:58 CDT 2017

I believe that our little ones do know we love and care for them.  Just because they cannot say so in words, they let us know by actions.  When Annie's eyes get a bit gunky, she comes to me, meows and waits patiently for me to clean them.

---- ROBERT CHAPEL <bchapel at optonline.net> wrote:

Sheri..
I don't think I need to tell you that I REALLY feel for your
struggle....  I love that you have made a little place for mo where he
can look out onto the outside world , feel the sun and look at the other
little creatures ( that he would likely kill and eat if he had the
chance....lets be real : )       but....  I still LOVE to see them show
interest in the world around them... it helps us to "stay the
course".....   I have NO idea if our little charges have any
appreciation of what we do for them or even if it makes a difference
that make a comfortable safe sunny area for them at our homes...  I need
to do it for ME...  I can't stand the idea of any creature dying unloved
and unattended even IF they themselves don't even know it TO be so...
Right this minute I have Jelly on two syringes of Buphenorphine and am
hoping that he dies at home so that I don't have to take him someplace
unfamiliar in order to save him from further discomfort....  Tonight he
began mouth breathing and meowing pathetically after I moved him and it
is clear that he is very uncomfortable...  He's unstable on his
feet...eating and drinking and using the litter box not at all and
unless he perks up substantially I'm going to  try to help him out of
this world tomorrow...... I HATE having to make this decision but... for
these last 12 hours he has been a cat without ANY quality of life and
the show of discomfort just makes it impossible for me to overlook it
and hope for the best any longer......  Hoping for a miracle in the
later morning...
Keep at it with little mo....  perhaps you will have better fortune....

Bob