[Felvtalk] New FELV mom

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Wed Apr 5 16:30:14 CDT 2017

Good luck Sheri. I understand all too well the reluctance to add stress by syringe feeding, but I think that the “gas in the engine” is also dependent on getting in those calories. I rely on baby food. I find that it is usually palatable enough that you can usually syringe a wee bit of it on their lips or just inside their lips – if they sit or lie down beside you or in your lap (my preferred position), and they will lick at what is in or on their mouth. I think this helps to stimulate their appetite. The Winstrol will often also help improve appetite, strength and a sense of feeling better so that they want to eat a bit more.

Amani