[Felvtalk] Dearest Friend

Jennifer Olson j13w0lson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:47:01 CDT 2017

Know that MANY hearts here are breaking with yours- and that we're relieved
your messages are finally getting through. I know how very isolated this
situation can make one feel, a personal hell!
There is great strength in your & Jelly's love- THAT can not be changed-
you will do what we all have to face eventually...
Setting our fur-babies free from bodies that have become a prison.
You ARE doing ALL YOU CAN.
NEVER second guess that.
You will know in your heart when you've reached the step where anything
further isn't for Jelly, but comes from our selfish human weakness of NEVER
wanting to let our loved one go.
I am crying WITH you.
Jen