[Felvtalk] Is Anyone Out There?

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Mon Apr 3 19:35:34 CDT 2017

I think it is okay now. Once I posted, everyone else started posting, and Bob has also been able to post directly. I am not sure what problem Bob was encountering, but he really wanted the support of the group in the awful circumstances he is facing again, heartbreakingly so soon after losing his other little boy.

Amani