[Felvtalk] FW: Continued Improvement for Bogey on Stanzolol

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Fri Sep 30 13:29:55 CDT 2016

Hi Sherri

Keep up with the bloodwork. Good for you. Because I did Zander's bloodwork weekly, I was able to watch his counts very carefully as well, and this is why I am so firm on what I saw that worked and what I saw that didn't work. Keeping a close eye on the bloodwork will help you immediately point to the effects of the medication, and I am sure that the stall you got on the improvement of the bloodwork is solely because he removed her off the Winstrol. I saw this drop or stagnation every time I even tried to wean Zander down from 2 mg a day to 1 mg a day, for the first 10 months, but I was starting at much worse blood results than you were. Zander's haematocrit was 10 when I started the Winstrol.

Interesting about your vet's background. That may well explain his openness to using Winstrol where so many others refuse. Those in athletics are well aware of the amazing body building, muscle building, strength building properties of Winstrol, and the fact that the rumoured side-effects are very very exaggerated - probably to try and scare off athletes from using the stuff. Once you use it, you find out it really doesn't have all those terrible side effects, and it makes a real difference to improving body strength. That is why I have come to the conclusion that, very sadly, we are being denied access to Winstrol, not because it doesn't work or because it has bad side effects, but because in the media it is BAD to take steroids if you are an athlete. Why that should affect cats, or elderly people with osteoporosis for that matter, is way way beyond me and very frustrating.

With respect to the platelets, my concern remains that the low platelet count and the high lymphocyte count show that the virus is still actively attacking cells. My theory is that while the Winstrol is working to build up bone marrow and allow it to regenerate the lost red cells, the virus is still attacking. That is why I believe that the Winstrol on its own will not be enough, and you need to double-team the virus with the Doxycycline on the one side, interfering with the ability of the virus to reproduce and the Winstrol on the other hand, working to repair some of the damage caused by the virus.

I don't think there is anything that directly will give you a boost on the platelets, and my concern is that when the platelets drop so low, you have a real risk of internal bleeding. I don't know what else to suggest.

Amani