[Felvtalk] Continued Improvement for Bogey on Stanzolol

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:11:27 CDT 2016

Thanks Amani for the response.

I think I can work with him about keeping her on the Winstrol. Last time
when he took her off, since she has not been spayed, she went into heat and
it really took a lot out of her. And he immediately put her back on it. I
think I can convince him to not take her off until/if she is well enough to
be fixed. I am not sure why the resistance to the Doxycycline. I am sure I
am pestering him with these blood tests but don¹t really care if I am. They
are not free and I always pay each visit so in a perfect world it shouldn¹t
matter. I figure if I can get her in every couple of weeks without much guff
from him I feel I am able to keep a pretty good watch on her counts.

By the way, he is a coach at one of the large high schools here in Fort
Wayne and played sports himself when younger. So good call by you on his
history with athletics.

I feel quite worried about her platelets. Everything else was going the
right direction. To your knowledge is there anything I can do for her for
this problem?

Sherri