[Felvtalk] Continued Improvement for Bogey on Stanzolol

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Fri Sep 30 11:33:56 CDT 2016

Sorry Sherri

I didn't see your comments below the numbers. I don't agree with your vet about him taking her off the Winstrol. Given that you are running the blood work regularly, though, you will be able to see if her numbers drop when the Winstrol is removed. You already saw that when he took her off the Winstrol before, her numbers flattened. He is just wrong. He must be a body builder and familiar with how Winstrol is used in athletics - they cycle, but they are not in a debilitated state and they are not cats, who metabolize things differently than humans.

Anyhow, running the blood work regularly will help you if the need arises to argue with him about taking off the Winstrol. Also, since he seems willing to run the blood work regularly (as I did with Zander but I ran it weekly), at some point, try again to discuss the Doxycycline and indicate that since you are running the blood work regularly, you will be able to see quickly enough, what the effect is.

Amani