[Felvtalk] Continued Improvement for Bogey on Stanzolol

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:30:11 CDT 2016

Hi everyone. I took Bogey back for another blood test today even though she
wasn¹t due until next week. I wanted to make sure we were going the right
direction with the meds and to try to push again for the Doxycyline. I may
not have spelled that right. No luck on that issue but her blood test all
showed improvement except that her platelets dropped which he didn¹t seem
that concerned about. She went without the Pet-tinic for a couple of days
because they were out and had to order it and he seemed to think that might
be part of that. Here is a comparison from 2 weeks ago. It is a gradual
improvement but none the less made me happy. She really doesn¹t appear to be
feeling any better as these number rise but maybe that is a side effect of
the powerful steroids.

  30-Sep 16-Sep 24-Aug
 RBC 2.9 2.57 2.43
 HCT 17.9 15.3 15.3
 HGB 6.2 5.5 5.3
 MCV 61.7 59.1 62.6
 MCH 21.4 21.4 21.8
 MCHC 34.6 36.2 34.9
 RDW 25.2 23.7 23.9
 RETIC 82.1 78.1 61.5
 WBC 12.01 14.47 13.46
 NEU 3.96 4.07 4.03
 LYM 6.81 8.83 7.75
 MONO 1.17 1.52 1.58
 EOS 0.06 0.004 0.01
 BASO 0.01 0.01 0
 PLT 53 88 50

For people not familiar with Bogey she is 13 month old FEVL positive
diagnosed on 8-1. Started on 5 mg Prednisolone and 2 mg of Stanzolol on
8-18. She eats and drinks well and is sometimes quite playful. But she does
sleep a lot and tires easily. She is on her second cycle of the Stanzolol,
the first of which was only 2 weeks and off for 1 week. This cycle and
latest results are after 3 weeks. Dr is not taking her off it this time
until her numbers improve. He insists she must come off of it (cycling) for
it to be effective.

Just an update. Thanks for reading. Best to all.

Sherri