[Felvtalk] Looking for advice

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 27 20:37:50 CDT 2016

Hi Ashley,

If it isn’t too late for him the Winstrol is fabulous at helping build up his blood. My Tigger’s blood work got so much better the pathologist reran the testing process because he couldn’t believe what he was seeing in the results. I did lose Tigg but I feel it was because I started the Winstrol too late. Tigger had the one week on / one week off of the interferon for about 2 months, and his blood declined while on it. But I suppose all cats are different. I just wish I had started the Winstrol and Prednisolone along with the Doxy much earlier. I too didn’t want him to suffer but I don’t feel he suffered. Whatever you decide, you are doing your best for him.

Best of luck to you and Hodor.

Ardy