[Felvtalk] Looking for advice

Liz McCarty emccarty44 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:33:47 CDT 2016

I posted a few days ago about my cat Hodor. He's still not doing very well.
I went ahead and started the doxycycline again even though I haven't spoken
with the vet - she was off Sunday and Monday. Still haven't heard. His eye
is looking a lot better with the doxycycline. I'm worried about him though.
I want to ask about Winstrol. I'm looking for advice though, I'm not sure
about his blood count or what it will look like at our appointment
scheduled for 10/4.  He's on his 3rd week of interferon... Alternating
weeks on and weeks off. I'm worried when we take him for the appointment
they will ask us to euthanize him. Would any of you try another transfusion
to see if the interferon can work? Or if we get Winstrol to give that a
shot? Or should we accept that it might be his time to go. I don't want him
to suffer, and I don't want to put him through another round of this if
it's inhumane, but I don't want to lose him. Thanks.

Elizabeth McCarty, ASW #36438