[Felvtalk] Help Understanding Labs

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Sun Sep 25 22:04:24 CDT 2016

If there were blood clots, then that takes the platelets out of the blood. Clots are made up of platelets, so the platelets are no longer "loose" and the machine can therefore not detect the platelets.

What was the creatinine and urea? I don't think I would be too worried about the sodium and albumin (though you haven't given me actual numbers) unless it is early renal signs, so if the creatinine and urea are okay, and the sodium and albumin are just a bit out of range, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Amani