[Felvtalk] Hodor Declining

Liz McCarty emccarty44 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:19:56 CDT 2016

Hey...  Hodor was pretty steady and eating well, good energy... Until
Wednesday. Since then be seems to not have enough energy to move very far.
Not eating well, or drinking well. One of his eyes started tearing
occasionally. He still gets excited about treats and a water bottle we
freeze for him that he likes to lick. He has been on interferon for 2
weeks... This past week was his 7 days off. He started back last night. Has
anyone had interferon experience and seen their cats drop on the week off?
Any suggestions? I don't want to lose him. We are also giving him
prednisone,  Pet Tinic and Dmg.

I don't think the URI cleared before they stopped his doxycycline... Even
though I expressed concern they said stop for now... I want to start him
again....any thoughts? I don't think his immune system needs this extra
stress! He was doing so well when he had the doxycycline.

Thank you.

Elizabeth McCarty, ASW #36438