[Felvtalk] Clarification/Re: Just a quick question about Prednisone

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:43:08 CDT 2016

Hi Margo,
Both the viles are marked Prednisolone so I believe they mismarked this and
put the wrong pill in there(Prednisone). I didn¹t realize that I HAD been
giving her Prednisolone until right this moment. I am not sure what to do.
She is due now for the pill but I feel like I should skip this dose and get
to the vet first thing in the morning to get the other. Do you agree? Will
it hurt her to miss a dose?