[Felvtalk] Just a quick question about Prednisone

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:23:44 CDT 2016

Good evening all. I just opened the refill the vet gave me for my FELV + cat
named Bogey. The pill they gave me is a different shape than the one she ran
out of last night. The other was a small oblong shaped pill and this one is
a round scored pill with a V on one side a the numbers 50 94 on the reverse.
I fear they have given me the wrong prescription here although it says
Prednisone 5mg on the front. If I could askŠwhat does the Pred pill look
like that you are giving your cat? I don¹t want to miss a dose but also
don¹t want to give her the wrong med. Thanks in advance.

Sherri and Bogey