[Felvtalk] Bogey's First Month on Stanzolol

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 16 20:57:01 CDT 2016

That is so frustrating. It would be nice if we could concentrate on getting
our fur-babies better, and not have to battle vets who won't cooperate.
Doxycycline is a necessary part of the treatment if you ask me :)

One of my vets finally gave up and gave me the prescriptions that I wanted
for Tigg.

Ardy