[Felvtalk] Bogey's First Month on Stanzolol

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:21:15 CDT 2016

Well we got good news at the vets office today. Not great but good. Bogey
was on Pred and Stanzolol for 14 days. The vet then wanted her off
(Stanzolol) for 14 days then back on to cycle her on it. Bogey then went
into heat on the 5th off day so I called the vet 4 days into her heat
because it seemed to be very hard on her. He had me go right back on the
Stanzolol and her heat ended the next day. So what we had was 2 weeks on, 10
days off and been back on it now for 7 days. Her are her results from 9/16
and the ones from 8/24.

9/16                                   8/24
RBC 2.57 2.43
HCT 15.3 15.3
HGB 5.5 5.3
MCV 59.1 62.6
MCH 21.4 21.8
MCHC 36.2 34.9
RDW 23.7 23.9
RETIC 78.1 61.5
WBC 14.47 13.46
NEU 4.07 4.03
LYM 8.83 7.75
MONO 1.52 1.58
EOS .004 .010
BASO .010 .000
PLT 88 50

She did not have a fever today and had gained almost .75 of a pound since
8/1. She is still playing some, eating and drinking well. But still is
wobbly and sleeps quite a bit. She is holding her own on this drug combo and
the vet was very happy especially with the PLT, which I need to read about
again. We are keeping her on it for 30 days this next cycle and rechecking
then. (Although I will probably take her in before that because I am a
worrier)

Just thought I would post this for other FELV+ owners incase you were
doubting this drug (Stanzolol) because of the potential of damage later in
life. Remember we must get them to ³later in life² first.
Thank you all and best wishes.

Sherri