[Felvtalk] non regenerative anaemia

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Fri Sep 16 09:18:09 CDT 2016

Lorelli

I found something online that says Laurabolin contains stanazalol, or something similar so if it does, it should work.

This is something else I found on line:

In the UK, Winstrol-V (Stanozolol) drug is not for sale. However, the British veterinarians have the opportunity to issue a permit to import Winstrol-V anabolic steroid or other Stanozolol-containing drugs.

Amani