[Felvtalk] No Mail

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Thu Sep 15 02:28:01 CDT 2016

I lost my final FeLV+ boy on April 29 of this year.   Milkdud was my
first FeLV+ cat, who arrived in the fall of 2009.  Harley came a year
later.  Then Brock became Harley's companion after Milkdud died.  Brock
wasn't lonely after Harley died last year, as Harley had been after
Milkdud passed, so I didn't look for a companion for Brock.  Cancer took
all 3, though Harley had a life-threatening URI 2 months before he got
cancer, and Brock had a heart condition that usually claims feline lives
within 3 months, yet he happily survived a year with it.

Missing my sweet, sweet boys,

Marsha