[Felvtalk] Hello folks

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:46:04 CDT 2016

Thank you!  She's been in the hospital since Thursday and I am terrified of
what the bill will be and what will happen if I can't pay it:(    So if
yall can please share this amongst all your social networks I would so
appreciate it.  Last I heard (Saturday, because of Labor Day Weekend) they
were still awaiting test results.  Please pray it is something treatable,
like thyroid, and not cancer:(

http://tinyurl.com/gtlwpe2

Thank you all so much,

Kelley