[Felvtalk] Urgent help with flea treatment question

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu Sep 1 00:25:25 CDT 2016

I have not used flea treatments for 4 or 5 years now and all cats are still free from fleas.  I do have a yard full of catnip and 4 large pots of lemon grass on the deck.  Both are supposed to repel fleas.
Now tgell me how to keep ringneck snakes out of the house.  Discovered Harley and Dee playing with 2 in the living rom.  I picked them up and threw them outside, but now wonder if any other kind of snakes have gotten in.