[Felvtalk] Interferon

Armstrong-Brown, Sheila DDS Timonium Sheila.Armstrong-Brown at ssa.gov
Mon Oct 31 08:10:04 CDT 2016

Thank you for the info.  He gets bloodwork next week.  I am nervous, he started sneezing yesterday.  He is a  healthy and pretty hefty eater.  He refuses soft food but he is eats hard food and loves cat milk.  He probably weights about 16-17 pounds.  I am just trying to help him before he gets sick.  The iFA test was positive also.  I only had him since February when he strayed in.