[Felvtalk] Bogey's checkup today - bad results

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 26 22:34:17 CDT 2016

I'll be praying the Doxy helps!!
Ardy

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-bounces at felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Sherri Godschalk
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:38 PM
To: felvtalk at felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bogey's checkup today - bad results

Ardy,
She has been on the prednisolone since August 1. The Stanzolol about 2 weeks
after that. Today was first day of Doxy. Thanks for the well wishes.
I think we are going to need them.

SHerri

On 10/26/16, 10:54 PM, "Felvtalk on behalf of Ardy Robertson"
<felvtalk-bounces at felineleukemia.org on behalf of ardyr at centurytel.net>