[Felvtalk] Bogey's checkup today - bad results

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:41:10 CDT 2016

Great ideas on the KFC, tuna and such. I will get some tomorrow for her. I
am trying to find something with not much salt as I was always told that
thins the blood. Is that an old wive’s tale?

On 10/26/16, 7:29 PM, "felvtalk-bounces at felineleukemia.org on behalf of
dlgegg at windstream.net" <felvtalk-bounces at felineleukemia.org on behalf of