[Felvtalk] need help for Ash, Coles brother

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sat Oct 22 10:59:17 CDT 2016

I know where you are coming from, have been through this emergency thing many times.  level head so you can care for him and not stress him out.  When I first had to do ivs for Lil Bit, I was so afraid I would make a mistake, but soon realized I would make one if I did not get control.  Love him, do all you can do for him and above all, pray, it works wonders.  Did for me with my cancer.  I feel for youeven tho I don't know you.  Especially when you just lost another recently.  Hang in there, get enough sleep, eat right so you can be there for him.