[Felvtalk] Ash

Karen Harshbarger harshbargerkaren at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 23:11:34 CDT 2016

BchapelHow old is your cat?  Our guys had all kinds of problems---almost constant from 6 months to 12 months.  But then they did great for about 3 years.  But know all of a sudden they have been hit.  Cole got sick and in 2 weeks he was gone.  Now two months after that his brother is sick and I am so frightened.  We thought we had this feline leukemia beat, but there appears to be not such thing.  But I am so thankful for the 3 good years, just wanted more with Cole and am praying we get more with his two brothers.  Each time I learn more, but a horrible way to learn.
Sorry my blood work results is such a mess.  It looked good when I typed it and looked good in my sent box, but when transfered to felvtalk it got totally messed up.  I am going to try this another way and just give the results that were not normal for now and will try to type the full results another way later.
everything was normal range on the recent blood work except for BUN was low with15 mg/dL  range(16-36), EOS was low with 0.13 K/uL range (0.17-1.57),  PLT 24 K/uL range (151-600).  Two month ago everything on the test was in normal range except he tested positive for feline leukemia for the first time since a kitten (with two negative tests after that three years ago) all on the quick test done in the office.  I don't know if anyone can tell anything from this limited information.  I will try to send the full results another way, but it is going to take me a while.
Thanks everyone for the prayers and assistance,  Karen and Ash, BJ and angle Cole (the three amigos as we called them because they are so bonded and Ash and BJ so miss their brother Cole)