[Felvtalk] need help for Ash, Coles brother

Karen Harshbarger harshbargerkaren at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 18:44:29 CDT 2016

well it looks like the blood test results that I sent on Cole came through as a jumbled mess and I dont kknow how to fix it.  It took me hours to type this all in!
I have an appointment now and will try again tonight.  Cause tonight Ash ate but not normal.  I was feeling good because he seemed to be back to normal until supper tonight.  I am so afraid I am going to loose him too and it is making me sick   Just had his brother cole die in my arms two months ago and I dont think I cant deal with loosing Ash now too.
Thanks,  Karen and Ash