[Felvtalk] urinary tract infection or stones in 8 year old cat

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sun Oct 9 16:22:59 CDT 2016

Homey is 8years old, non FELV.  I just noticed yesterday that she is using flower pots just brought in and not the boxes.  She has now gone to using both.  I have watched her closely and she is not putting out much urine, maybe a quarter in size.  I started Bragg's raw vinegar in both water fountains t increase urine accidity and will call vet first thing in the AM.  Anything else I can do for her.  The last time we dealt with this was about 8 years ago with my boy Harley.