[Felvtalk] Lost Hodor

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sat Oct 8 16:50:34 CDT 2016

All I am dealing with is a urninary tract infection or stones right now.  Homey is peeing just small amounts so we will go to the vet Monday.  In the meantime, I am starting raw vinegar in the drinking water.  I am so glad this is my greatest problem.  Sorry you lost Hodor.  He was loved that is the important thing.