[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 30, Issue 10

Margo toomanykitties2 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 5 05:21:17 CDT 2016

Funny, my thought was that a Vet would be LESS likely to try anything even slightly out of the norm with a potentially litigious client. That they would go strictly "by the book" in order to be able to defend what they did, should here be a problem.

But then, there are Vets and there are VETS. "My" Vet has her last day at the practice Friday for maternity leave, and won't be back until January. I have no idea what I'll do. She says she'll be available by phone and email, but I have my doubts. Although I DO think she'll be bored ;)

Margo