[Felvtalk] My FIV/Felv cat

Armstrong-Brown, Sheila DDS Timonium Sheila.Armstrong-Brown at ssa.gov
Wed Nov 30 06:31:03 CST 2016

I also put up a screen door with plexy glass to my felv cat can see the other cats and not feel alone and that way he also have more room in the house to play.  I have learned that they get depressed staring at the same walls so we now use screen doors and the glass is so in case they sneeze they can’t get it on the healthy cats.