[Felvtalk] Vet asks, where to source stanozolol

Sandy swacht1946 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 15:28:33 CST 2016

Happy Day - I'd say good news
Sandy W

----- Original Message -----

From: "Amy Glunt" <amyynoelle at gmail.com>
To: felvtalk at felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 1:05:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Vet asks, where to source stanozolol

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much. I'm all set up with Diamondback to get the stanozolol. The confirmation IFA test came back saying negative on FeLv as well, so all the vet and I can think is that the FeLV has gone into dormancy in her blood marrow since she positive in April. Hopefully the meds will get her anemia under control. Everything is looking positive...wishing well for everyone else and their kitties, hoping we all can have good outcomes.

Amy

Sent from my iPhone