[Felvtalk] Vet asks, where to source stanozolol

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 10 07:39:55 CST 2016

Hi Amy,
I googled "compounding pharmacy" and found Diamondback Drugs in Arizona. I
directed my vet to their website - www.diamondbackdrugs.com - and from there
they were able to fill out a prescription online. There is also a toll free
number on the site that you can call and talk to a HUMAN not a machine. They
are very helpful, my prescription was around $42 with shipping. They take
credit cards, and ship right away. They understand you need it right away
and have different shipping options. I got one refill, and then my vet would
have to do another RX online etc. There are many forms, and flavors. I took
the salmon-flavored liquid, but you can see what else is available. I highly
recommend them. Best wishes to you!
Ardy