[Felvtalk] Eagle foster cat

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Fri May 27 20:07:54 CDT 2016

Roxanne, the pain is unbearable, I know, but it is so much better than he was with you and he felt your love before he went back to being the angel you always knew him to be. Once, a long time ago, one of my cats died alone when I wasn't home. That is an ache in my soul that has never gone away. I am crying again now when I think about it, even though it happened more than 20 years ago.

Amani