[Felvtalk] Availability of Winstrol

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Tue May 24 16:55:22 CDT 2016

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis on your babies. We all know first hand how hard it is to hear our babies have an illness. I don't know of any FIV groups personally so if you don't find one you like feel free to stay here with us. I think basically on both illnesses it is good to support the immune system as a preventative measure. There is a lot of good information out there on what works naturally for HIV patients and what therapies are compatible for kitties. If you don't feel comfortable researching yourself and coming up with a immune support system, I would look for a holistic vet in your area and get some information. I wish all vets were trained in both, so we only needed to go to one!

Sent from my iPhone