[Felvtalk] Inflam mation

gidget43 at aol.com gidget43 at aol.com
Sun May 22 09:26:39 CDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I have two FeLV cats.  One is 2 years old and the other is 10 months.  I'm not sure if any
of you give an omega 3 supplement.  Both my girls are on this and have been for quite
some time.  Knock on wood, they have both been in remission since November.  I do
sell an omega 3 supplement called Moxxor, and I use it faithfully for them and for myself.
I think it has made a huge difference for them because Moxxor's #1 priority is to fight
any type of inflammation.  It is an all natural product containing just three simple
ingredients.  Green-Lipped Mussel (60%),  Kiwifruit seed oil (20%) and grapeseed oil
(20%).  It is 100% pure and has no fillers, preservatives, GMOs, excipients, pesticides,
gluten free, mercury free, shellfish protein free, no fishy aftertaste.  It is a tiny pill
that's packed with power.  Born and bred straight out of New Zealand.  Please come
check my FB page https://www.facebook.com/moxxorforabetterlife/  and my
website:  nancylynn.moxxor.com.  My own vet said it's an excellent supplement and
she recommends it.  It is much easier to give them rather than those huge fish oil
caps.  Just a thought.  The sale to me is not important as I don't get a commission.
I have to say though, it is the best omega 3.