[Felvtalk] White gums

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Sat May 21 09:37:42 CDT 2016

Miriam -- my Tigger's blood was almost at zero - I called it
flatlining.......and Winstrol brought his numbers up very soon. So if his
problem is basically the blood is really low, Winstrol does tend to, as
Amani says, "turn on the bone marrow again".....I would use it again in a
heartbeat, along with the other ones she recommends.
Thanks,
Ardy