[Felvtalk] Winstrol

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu May 19 23:46:15 CDT 2016

RE:  bloodwoek, I agree.  I just bought a new roof and that leaves me pretty well strapped.  Thank God all my babies are in good health right now.  I recently had a mouse outbreaqk in the kitchen and they are keeping busy chasing them all night.
I broke my left arm March 8 and have been alternating between depresion because I cannot do anything and worse of all, the doctor will not let me drive.  I am not used to dpending on people to take me shopping, to doctors.  It did help with Amazon Prime.  They ship  for free so getting heavy items like litter and food through them.  At least my roof /skylight is not leaking any more and I don't need 6 buckets lined up in the hallway.  Harley liked to play with the water in the buckets and splashed it all over.
Got good news today, I can now drive and he gave me a shot in both knees so I cn now bend.  Hopefullly God will come through and help with everything else