[Felvtalk] Winstrol

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu May 19 23:36:22 CDT 2016

You keep on going because you have a heart, love and compassion.  I have said several times, no more and then someone shows up on the deck looking bedraggles, thin and those eyes and off I go again.  I cannot say no to them.  I would take in children also if I had the money and the law would allow an old woman to take them in.