[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu May 19 23:34:17 CDT 2016

Hi Lorrie,

I found Winstrol (Stanozolol) at a compounding pharmacy called Diamond Back
Drugs in Arizona. They offered it in other forms besides liquid, I can't
remember all of them so they might have it in pill form. I bought it in
liquid because that was easier for me to give to Tigger and he liked the
salmon flavor. I would let him smell the syringe before I gave it and he did
not try to avoid it. The company's website is
http://www.diamondbackdrugs.com/   and their phone number is  866-578-4420.

I found them to be very good to work with, very efficient and also caring.
The company seems large, but they take time to talk with you individually
also. The vet had to fill out the prescription online, or fax it to them.
Then they would call me to verify the address, and for me to give them
payment by credit card. I paid $42 for a 25 day supply.

Hope this helps. If they do not have pill form, you might be able to find
other sources by googling "compounding pharmacy veterinarian".
Ardy