[Felvtalk] Thank you

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu May 19 23:24:53 CDT 2016

Find some more to file their garage.  It seemed that when one goes, another shows up on my doorstep or at the shelter.  I usually call and ask them for special needs because they do not get adopted, just sit in the cages, waiting.  Even though they may not last long I can give them some love and care for the time they have.