[Felvtalk] Interferon and retrovir

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Thu May 19 17:55:04 CDT 2016

Margo

I also had a go with the Immunoregulin – delivered from the States urgently, and again, my experience was that it didn’t budge Zander’s haematology counts one bit, despite giving it a number of months to demonstrate whether it was effective or not. However, as I mentioned in my previous post, I just discovered that four different viruses or subspecies can cause FeLV, so it is not surprising we get different results. Also, I understand that none of the tests differentiate between the different viruses.

Amani