[Felvtalk] Interferon and retrovir

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Thu May 19 16:58:23 CDT 2016

I tried Zander on Interferon for a decent period of time - maybe 4 to 6 months - I can't remember exactly right now. His bloodwork didn't show any improvement, and in fact, the opposite. We watched as his values kept dropping after being bolstered by a blood transfusion. So my conclusion is that the Interferon did not stop the slide downwards as the effects of the blood transfusion obviously wore off.

I didn't try the retrovir, and I don't have any direct knowledge about it.

Amani