[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Thu May 19 12:33:24 CDT 2016

I am so sorry for your loss Roxanne, I think every single one of us do the
“what if’s” even though we shouldn’t, we need to think about what we did
do, and all of the love that we gave. Fortunately our kitties are
blissfully unaware of all of our internal turmoil’s, and doubts. All they
know is that we love them, and they love us.