[Felvtalk] Cats with FelV

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Wed May 18 22:12:54 CDT 2016

Thank you Lorrie - for the clarification. With Tigger I really hoped he
would either become negative or just a carrier and not actively ill after
his interferon treatments, but that was not to be. I wish I had started him
on Winstrol earlier. But you know, if I had not kept him because of him
being positive (when he actually tested negative as a kitten), I would never
have known the greatest love from a cat I have ever had. I have had cats my
entire life and Tigger showed us so much love. Some people don't believe
animals can actually care for humans, other than because they receive their
care from their humans. We know that isn't true -- he loved us and we loved
him. I'm so grateful to have had him for the time we did.

Ardy