[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Wed May 18 18:21:03 CDT 2016

Thank you Margo, I hope tomorrow is better too. I keep thinking I am coming to terms with the whole thing, but it is just so darn hard. I think about everyone on here who purposely takes on sick babies to try to help them and how wonderful and strong they are. All of those who lost a baby and keep going. I know I have to be that strong too. Unfortunately I am that person who can't watch sad movies, or read sad books, or go as support with someone to a funeral without crying the entire time and waking up with puffed out eyes the next day. I guess there really is no choice though, I will keep searching for and pulling on that inner strength, and everyone on here is helping me do that, I am very grateful for each and every one of you.

Sent from my iPhone