[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Wed May 18 16:07:37 CDT 2016

Lorrie

The difficulty isn't finding it. It is in getting a prescription. Ardy was able to find it at a compounding pharmacy in Arizona (I think!) and the vet could fill in the prescription online and the pharmacy delivered directly to Ardy. She used a liquid form so I am not familiar with that. The one I used and really liked were tiny "quick dissolve" tablets which were easy for me to give. If you go online, look for a compounding veterinary pharmacy in your area and contact them about whether they carry Winstrol (Stanazolol). You want it in 1 mg or 2 mg tablets if you get the tablets. They are hard to cut (basically just crumble) so that's one reason to go for the 1 mg ones - you can just give 2 a day to start. However, obviously it is easier to give a single 2 mg dose daily, so again, this is an option.

Let us know when you find it.

Amani