[Felvtalk] tigger

Jane Gannon straycats at roadrunner.com
Mon May 16 23:21:30 CDT 2016

Hi Ardy.

I have not been on line lately and I was very sad to hear that Tigger has gone to cat heaven.  He sounded like a really cool cat, lots of personality and mischevious.  I love those kind, they always keep you smiling.  You did your best to help him.  I had 12 cats diagnosed positive about a year and a half ago and since that time I have lost 7.  Two just died in April, one had FIP and the other just layed down and died. Both were unexpected, I only saw signs something was off for about a week.  I have 2 more that started problems last week.  One is 16 and had a seizure, was blind for a day, and now is not eating well.  She also has a heart condition.  I am waiting to see what happens.  The other one is not eating much and is not herself.  I just had her to the vet 2 weeks ago for blood work and it was not too bad.  We talked about putting her and my other 5 year old on Winstrol and I am waiting for the vet to get back to me with his plan.  My 13 year old positive has a heart murmur and we are thinking of not putting him on Winstrol because it says to use with caution in cats with heart conditions.  His blood work is not too bad either although he has gotten thin even though his appetite is good.  And my other positive also has FIV and is starting to have UTI's but is fat and seems ok at this time.  If winstrol increases appetites, that would not be good for him.  I did not do blood work on him yet and am not planning to put him on Winstrol at this time.

I bought a childrens book titled Cat Heaven that I read every time I loose a cat and it makes me feel a little bit better.  Makes me smile and cry. I do belive animals go to heaven and Pope Francis says they do.  I need to believe this.

Jane

---