[Felvtalk] Keeping strays - was Tiffany

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Sat May 14 16:21:36 CDT 2016

On 05-14, dlgegg at windstream.net wrote:

> ALL OF MY CATS WERE EITHER FERAL OR STRAYS.  tHEY SHOWED UP AND i KEPT THEM.

Same with me. I can't turn them away and this is how I ended up with
13 cats at home and 28 more in my shelter/sanctuary.

Rescuing cats seems to be my calling in life and I always wanted to have a
sanctuary of my own, so in 2004 I bought a large two story brick building in
town and made it into a wonderful sanctuary for my overflow of rescued cats.
The cats are not in cages, they have many rooms in which to run. I have
completely transformed the building into a paradise for cats, with cat
posts, window perches, wall walks, tunnels and tall cat condos.  All
are neutered or spayed of course!

I'm sure many of you know this so I won't go into more details.

Lorrie