[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Sat May 14 09:54:49 CDT 2016

Post trimmed.............

Thank you for writing to me, Amani.
I just wrote about my experience with blood donations, but I did want
to comment on the paragraph below.  Sadly many clients who go to vet
clinics do not really love or care about cats other than their own.
They will pay huge vet bills to keep their own cats or dogs alive and
yet they would not help a stray cat or dog. I have seen so much of
this during my long life and it really upsets me.

Lorrie