[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Fri May 13 08:25:36 CDT 2016

How horrible they make you feel that way! Some people are just ignorant,
and not much we can do about that. Vets are here to help us care for our
sick animals not make us feel worse. Shameful. Have they suggested AD
prescription diet from Hills? It is high calorie and easy to syringe
because of the consistency. There are some good videos on You Tube showing
you exactly how to do it. I had to syringe feed Tucker AD for awhile until
he started eating again. You could try this first instead of the tube.
Sometimes after syringing awhile cats will even eat the AD on their own. Or
hopefully feel better as they improve and get their appetite back.